We welcome patients to 615 Smile Design Studio. Dr. Kevin Sivaneri, Dr. Ashley Whetsell, and their dental staff provide high-quality dental care. Full general, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatments help patients keep their smiles healthy. General dentistry can maintain oral health and prevent future oral health problems. Cosmetic care addresses the look and health of the smile. Restorative dentistry improves the form and function of patients’ smiles. Here you can discover more about our dental services in Nashville, TN.
Dental Services in Nashville, TN
Our services help patients maintain their oral health, stop the emergence of future dental problems, and
We can improve patients’ smiles, oral health, and confidence with cosmetic dental care.
- Botox & Dermal Fillers: Dr. Whetsell offers specialized care with Botox and fillings. Patients who want to address wrinkles or TMJ disorders benefit from these treatments.
- Clear Braces: We offer Invisalign clear aligners for patients who want to treat mild to moderate orthodontic problems. These removable aligners offer efficient treatment and upkeep.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin, porcelain ceramic shells that we bond to discolored, damaged teeth. Dental veneers can address one or many teeth in the smile line.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding treatment can address cracked, chipped, discolored, and broken teeth. Bonding offers a more economical option for patients with smaller cosmetic problems.
- Teeth Whitening: Our dental office provides convenient take-home and in-office whitening treatments. We work with patients to find the best whitening treatments for their specific needs.
Preventative dental care is a part of general dentistry. Our team can preserve oral health and prevent further dental issues with general dental treatments.
- Custom Mouthguard: Wearing a customized professional sports mouthguard can prevent tooth chips, fractures, and loss.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you have a dental emergency, call our office. We help patients with toothaches, broken or lost teeth, and more.
- Family Dentistry: A family dentist provides dental treatment for children and adults. Our dental office offers sealants, fluoride, and other treatments for patients of all ages.
- Tooth Extraction: We provide dental extractions if patients need to remove a severely infected, damaged, or impacted tooth. Our office works with oral surgeons to provide extraction treatments.
- Sedation Dentistry: Oral conscious sedation is a type of sedation that allows patients to remain conscious during treatment. Sedation is a great option for patients with dental anxiety or fear.
Our restorative dental services renew the look, function, and health of patients’ smiles.
- Dental Bridge: A bridge can replace one or multiple consecutive missing teeth. We often recommend implant-secured bridges or single implants to offer longer-lasting results.
- Tooth Crown: Dental crowns are caps that fully cover teeth. They can cover damaged and worn teeth.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is a titanium post that fuses with the jaw bone to create a stable foundation for restorations. Implants can secure a single crown, dental bridge, or denture.
- Dentures & Partials: We provide partial dentures for patients with multiple missing teeth and full dentures for patients with missing full arches of teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Periodontitis is a common problem that affects the health and stability of the teeth and gums. Our scaling and root planing treatments offer deep cleanings for the gums and tooth roots.
- TMJ Treatment: We offer Botox and nightguards for patients with TMD. Botox can relax the facial muscles, and nightguards address teeth clenching and grinding.
Call Our Dental Office Today
Contact (615) 637-2878 or schedule a dental appointment with our dental team today. Our dental office serves patients from Dickson, Nashville, and the surrounding area. Please let our team know if you have any questions about your treatment options, and they will be happy to help.